Screwing Jim Bell 7

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Fri Mar 30 19:33:39 PST 2001

The TIF images are back on the WWA web site. With several
new ones, including Declan's filings yesterday, now up to 101
documents, a bigger rush. Several are the feds' responses to
Jim's motions. One reveals that Jim's telephone calls from
jail are being recorded, and states he was notified they would
be. One call was allegedly made to a member of the
cypherpunk movement, information in the call is cited, the party
is named and called a "friend" of Jim's as Leen called me.

Where this "friend" shit is coming from is a fair question. Whether
from Jim or the proponents of the fictitious "cypherpunk movement"
or both. Let me be clear: I hate Jim Bell, and believe him to be in
cahoots with the feds, and probably members of the media, to
ensnare others into a conspiratorial cypherpunk movement to
save his own ass, to garner publicity and to smear anybody
who supports him with his bullshit suffering from persecution,
but I still support his right to a fair trial and find the chickenshit
actions of the feds and Jim's non-attorney even more
hate-worthy.

Feds and Leen in the same peapod with Jim: all lust for the
spotlight and like the WWF have no shame in faking stalking
each other as if serious, preening in the mirror.