Censorhappy MFN.org syadmin files "spam" complaint

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Fri Mar 30 19:18:31 PST 2001

At 09:10 PM 3/30/01 -0600, J.A. Terranson wrote:
>You have failed to serve Truth.
>
>THAT is the point.

I wrote what I honestly believed was the truth when I wrote it. I may send
along a followup clarification.

That you responded with venom and invective instead of with a "whoops,
sorry, honest mistake, didn't mean to say you were a spammer, let's put it
behind us" does not make anyone take you more seriously.

Frothing and kvetching -- after the error was yours in the first place --
is not going to change anything.

-Declan