Screwing Jim Bell and Cypherpunks

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Fri Mar 30 11:13:58 PST 2001

On Fri, Mar 30, 2001 at 12:34:52PM -0500, John Young wrote:
> Declan's motion to quash, and the evidence it claims
> Declan has about the cypherpunk movement, are perfect

John is reading far more into this than exists, and his conspiracy
theorizing is working overtime. The "evidence" I have is nothing more
than my cypherpunks inbox and notes I may or may not have retained
from conversations with Jim Bell, that's all. The language in my
motion is standard journalist quash-this-please.

-Declan