how to screw a teenager from the other side of the world

Blank Frank BF at farc.org
Thu Mar 29 09:59:10 PST 2001

                        Pitzer kept chatting to the teenager, while her
mother
                         contacted the local police officer, Constable
John Rei, who
                         came to the house. "I just got her to keep
chatting in the
                         chat room," Rei said. "We eventually got his
real name, his
                         e-mail address, the city he lived in and the
name of his high
                         school." Rei then passed that information onto
Interpol who
                         called the FBI.

                         The FBI then got in touch with the police in
North
                         Huntington, the boy's hometown. According to a
report in
                         the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, North Huntington's
police chief,
                         Charles Henaghan, went to the boy's high school
and the
                         teen was suspended the same day.

http://wired.com/news/business/0,1367,42699,00.html