semi-anon test from a throwaway account part deux

Sandy Sandfort sandfort at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 29 08:34:03 PST 2001

Jim wrote,

> What 'fanciful' claim?
>
> - That the police have photo databases?
>
> - That on average, if they have a photo to
> match it'll take 'em something like three
> days to match it?

Yup.  We all know that photo recognition technology exists.  What is your
EVIDENCE that right now, today, in the USA, this technology is on-line, and
in use such that your claim that someone who buys a money order can be
identified in three days.  No coulda, woulda, shoulda, but documentation
that supports this fanciful claim.  I don't think you have that evidence,
because I don't think it exists.  Jim, as usual, you are talking through
your hat.  Put up or shut up, big mouth.

 S a n d y

If the law of gravity is fundamental, why can’t it be changed
by Constitutional amendment since it’s the primary authority?

                           W         W
   The Road Kill Group     |*|     |*|
                           M         M