semi-anon test from a throwaway account part deux

Sandy Sandfort sandfort at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 29 02:11:39 PST 2001

Jim wrote:

> No, I said that on average once the LEA
> had your photo AND you had ever had a state
> issued photo ID that it would take about
> three days for them to find your picture.

So in other words, there is no citation to back up these fanciful claims.

> I'd suggest getting subscriptions to the
> government and LEA trade mags.

Since you seem to be implying that these trade magazines are the source of
your fanciful claims, please give us a specific foundation.  Making silly
claims and then saying, "look it up" when challenged is intellectually
dishonest, lazy or both.

 S a n d y

If the law of gravity is fundamental, why can’t it be changed
by Constitutional amendment since it’s the primary authority?

                           W         W
   The Road Kill Group     |*|     |*|
                           M         M