semi-anon test from a throwaway account part deux

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Wed Mar 28 22:00:20 PST 2001

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, Trei, Peter wrote:

> Yes Jim, I am one to talk. In my (small) town, there are no video cameras in
> the PO. I've looked for them, carefully and repeatedly. (The notion that my

Dude, they feed full video through a fiber cable that fits in the center
shaft of the clock hands. They put them in fire detectors (and they still
detect to boot), they put them in the holes of the ceiling tile. You could
look all day long and not see it.

You must 'look'. I doubt they'd let you take their building apart. If it's
a government office or handles any sort of cargo of worth there will a
video camera feeding a slow-scan video recorder it's a function of
getting insurance and legal liability.

You can take that to the bank.

It's too, too, too cheap,

http://www.supercircuits.com

         If the law is based on precedence, why is the Constitution
         not the final precedence since it's the primary authority?

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com