Screwing Jim Bell 5

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Wed Mar 28 19:43:13 PST 2001

Very interesting. Knowing the way government bureaucracies work, it's
probably just coincidence, but I wouldn't rule out a more sinister
explanation. Then again, all of Bell's motions that are in the online
docket would be in the physical one, too, so it's just security though
obscurity, at best.

-Declan