Screwing Jim Bell 5

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Wed Mar 28 16:57:39 PST 2001

Now the Western Washington District Court has removed
all TIFF images of court filings. Whether that is due to Judge
Jack's expanding his order forbidding public disclosure of
discovery materials after we put a bunch of Jim's filings on
the Net, or another counterterrorist ploy to censor Jim and
his terrifying accusations, who knows.

No call back from Leen on my inquiry about being a witness
for Bell. Fuck him, bedwetting with the feds.

Remember, do not e-mail, telephone or visit me or you're
subject to subpoena. Same for tarred Declan, or anybody else
pissants Choate and Leen are eager to CDR.