semi-anon test from a throwaway account part deux

Sandy Sandfort sandfort at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 28 18:00:44 PST 2001

Jim wrote:

> I haven't seen a MO vendor that was video
> recorded in years. It wouldn't surprise me
> if the MO companies didn't require it. I
> don't intend to spend my time researching it.

Nor do I.  It was you that made the claim, however.  The burden of proof is
yours, not mine.

> Citation to what? That MO's have time stamps?

Well, that wouldn't hurt, but you claimed that LEAs could take our picture
and nail us in three days.  Is this just your paranoid fantasy, or do you
have an actual citation to sources that support this fanciful claim?

> You haven't been in a liquior or convenience
> store in years...

Wrong yet again.  What's your point, if any?

 S a n d y

If the law of gravity is fundamental, why can’t it be changed
by Constitutional amendment since it’s the primary authority?

                           W         W
   The Road Kill Group     |*|     |*|
                           M         M