Zone On the Range

Trei, Peter ptrei at rsasecurity.com
Wed Mar 28 13:28:08 PST 2001

> Declan McCullagh[SMTP:declan at well.com]
> Jim is about as educable as a California politican, and even less
> friendly.
>
> He has shifted from being an eccentric list member to something closer
> to a list-saboteur.
>
> -Declan

This thought has occurred to me, too. At least once a month, a large chunk
of the junk traffic on cpunks is a direct result of Jim's actions - either
directly
posted by him, or by people discussing his almost universally perceived lack
of clue (this message and thread are an example of this).

He is, (in my opinion) a non-asset to this group.

Peter Trei
#include <std.disclaimer>