Screwing Jim Bell 4

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Mon Mar 26 16:33:42 PST 2001

I got 15 filings this afternoon from Jim Bell, most of
which I had downloaded from the WWA web site last
week and put up over the weekend. I'll add the missing
stuff. Jim writes:

  "Talking to Declan McCullagh a few days ago I was
  utterly astonished that he *had not* forwarded extra
  copies of my legal filings to you (or anyone else)
  despite my strenuous wish, and though I sent him
  2 copies of most of them.

  It is vitally important that these be posted ASAP. I hope
  you can do this, or find someone who can. I assume
  you can put them on www.jya.com/jdbfiles.htm. They
  are all public now. It is extremely important."

Declan and I had lunch in New York last Friday, and
he mentioned that he had some Jim Bell papers he
had wanted to give me. I said I had just downloaded
a bunch from the court web site. He said you mean
the docket. I said no, the filings, a lot of them appearing
rapidly. That most had been delayed by the feds.

We discussed other slime which won't be posted here,
but nothing about the Bell screwing, which is verboten,
especially in the place we got drunk in and told lies
about our vanishing 1A status.

Our personal recorders whirred silently. Declan
had his camera out in the open, his recorder
in the bag, not me -- the tongueless waiter's mine.