8 year old arrested for paper gun, words

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Thu Mar 22 18:53:26 PST 2001

Yes, but either the kids didn't say things like
"I'm going to kill you all" to the class,
or else they watched the TV News enough to know whether
it's a bad day to say that sort of thing (....)

Or at least they only said it on the playground when they were playing
Native Americans and Invading European Cattle-Enslavers.