UCITA meeting at the capitol (fwd) [SSZ: Tx. only]

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Mon Mar 19 16:04:10 PST 2001

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 14:47:06 -0800 (PST)
From: Any Mouse (amouse at anywhere.com)
Subject: UCITA meeting at the capitol

I have talked to Bonnie Bruce(463-0766) of Business
and Industry. She said the bill has a large chance of
not being passed. But, that it would be brought up in
room E2.016 at the State Capitol Tuesday, or tomorrow.

I will make my best effort to be there(99%). I really
don't want to miss this. So anyone wanting to take
part and can get to the Capitol please do so.

         If the law is based on precedence, why is the Constitution
         not the final precedence since it's the primary authority?

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com