Don't Delete - A MUST READ!

Hannah hh139 at excite.com
Mon Mar 19 11:03:09 PST 2001

Dear Fellow Entrepreneur:

Don't knock it until you at least read this.

For the first time I have ever received a piece of email that actually delivered
more than just empty promises.

I assure you, you will earn money each month, at home in your spare time, and
without sending cash in the mail for recipes.

Normally, I use my account to work from home and I don't play around, but  after
recieving what I assumed was the same old email I finally read it because of
the Catchy subject line.  It was so REAL it gave me goose pimples!

I had to do this!

I promise you, if you set aside a little time each day on this program, you will
MAKE MONEY.

This will produce results, but you can make a dime with this....until you get
started yourself!

If you would like the details on this explosive new money making opportunity
send a BLANK email to:
to hh139 at excite.com with Entrepreneur in the subject line.

You will be forwarded the information immediately with "Entrepreneur" in the
subject line.  So, be on the lookout.