http://www.shadow-net.com/

Child Advocate protectingchildren at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 18 21:23:01 PST 2001

Dear Joe,
As far as Erik Rosser in concerned, he made his mark in Tailand and Taiwan.
He took videos with him having sex with preteen girls, some as young as 8 or
9. Yahoo clubs is a haven for hosting club that cater to pedophiles wishing
to swap pictures of child porn. All you need to do is become a member using
a false e-mail address (I suggest you set one up through hotmail. Yes this
is totally legal) so you can gather information on those clubs. If you do
this, keep track og the URL's of the clubs and turn this information over to
us so we can check these clubs out and get those perps busted. As soon as
you receive your application, fill it out and return it to the address
provided in the e-mail you receive. If I may ask, do you have a background
working with children and if so, what do you do? We look foward to receiving
your application. If your application is approved, (in this business, we
must check out all new members throughly. This is for all concerned) you
will receive an e-mail from Mr. Echols giving you useful and valuable
information on how to carry out your work with BAM. You will also be given
the names of of three Assistant Executive Directors, along with Mr. Echols,
are experienced with working with new members. All of use are glad to work
with new members until they get their "feet wet" and can handle being on
their own. Please feel free to contact me at the address below or at the
address you just used if you have any more questions.

Mike Terry, Assistant Executive Director, Better A Millstone, Inc.
E-Mail Address: <mterry_bam at hotmail.com>
Cell Phone and Voice Mail: 757-478-3534
Fax: 757-430-9086
Cell Phone Text Message: 7574783534 at tms@suncom.com

Better A Millstone is an An I.R.S. 501 (c)(3) Tax Exempt Organization
(BAM's I.R.S. Number:  77-0504772 - Receipts Sent for Contributions)
484-B Washington Street, #220, Monterey, California  93940 - U.S.A.
Toll Free Voice Mail Pager in the U.S.:  1-800-971-7818
Voice Mail Pager from Other Countries:  area code 831, 887-3362
Main Web Page:  <http://www.shadow-net.com>
Help Kids Protect Kids:  <http://www.shadow-net.com/forkids.html>