loverscaughtontape.com First Amendment Woes

Matthew Gaylor freematt at coil.com
Fri Mar 16 09:20:00 PST 2001

[Note from Matthew Gaylor:  loverscaughtontape.com are the producers
of the most successful selling adult titles worldwide.  If you're
easily offended or are not legally able to view adult only material,
don't click on their link.  Eric <eric at vidbidness.net> who owns
loverscaughtontape.com and who subscribes to Freematt's Alerts, was
kind enough to send me me a box full of their DVD's and videos.  Eric
has appeared on the Howard Stern show and The New York Times did an
article recently on what happens when an adult business gives money
to a charity, in this case St. Jude's Children's Hospital in Memphis.
St. Jude didn't like it when loverscaughtontape.com posted their
thank you letter on their website.  BTW, the videos are just what
you'd expect-  People having sex, while being filmed by surveillance
cameras.]