Now if Gilmore would provide an open phone relay...

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Fri Mar 16 05:09:51 PST 2001

Duh, and how long have I been saying this and being told I'm the idiot
missing the point? As Tim says "Check the archives".

http://einstein.ssz.com

re "Custodiet ipsos Custodes?"

Wonder if he'll be a gentleman and recognize his predecessors on this
matter? Nah, probably not...

On Fri, 16 Mar 2001 George at Orwellian.Org wrote:

> http://www.securityfocus.com/news/172
> #
> #    Spam war gags Gilmore
> #
> #    Verio cuts off EFF co-founder John Gilmore over open mail server.
> #    By Kevin Poulsen March 15, 2001 5:19 PM PT
> #
> #    Aggressive anti-spam measures by Dallas-based ISP Verio have
> #    stripped some of the Internet's digerati of the ability to send
> #    email, and EFF co-founder John Gilmore is calling it censorship.
[SSZ: Text deleted]

         If the law is based on precedence, why is the Constitution
         not the final precedence since it's the primary authority?

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com