content owners vs. ISPs

Joseph Ashwood ashwood at msn.com
Thu Mar 15 18:18:45 PST 2001

I'm sorry, there will be no war _between_ security of any kind, and privacy
of any kind. One implies the other.

If something is private, it must be secure
If something is secure, there is obviously something worth keeping
restricted.

Now how exactly are they going to start monitoring people at the ISP level,
when we are all free to make use of things such as IPSec, Freedom, etc? If
we don't exercise our rights, they can of course take them away.
                        Joe