firewall

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Thu Mar 15 10:56:18 PST 2001

cory ertle wrote:

> Hey
> I want to see if my girl is cheating on me by hacking into her e-mail
> account at school. Now i know enough about here to bypass her pass pretty
> easily but i however don't know the best way to go about getting to her
> account. She uses a network based e-mail account through Eudora 4.3. How do
> I get through their firewall. The school is a small
> private catholic high school so their firewall is not teh best out there i
> am sure of that.

Don't.  If you aren't just a paranoid nut, and you suspect she's cheating
on you, i.e. your gut is telling you something's not right, she probably is
cheating on you.  Move on.  Get over it.  Don't hack.  The feds will be on
your ass faster that you can say "Get lost bitch."

Unless of course you are one of the many trolling feds who monitor and
post on this list and ask for bomb making receipies: in that case
the answer to this email is that same as the answer to the "How do I get
to Carnagie Hall?" joke. i.e. "Go fuck yourself."

--
 + ^ + :Surveillance cameras|Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\