Canada's new child porn laws--implications for ZKS?

David Akin dakin at nationalpost.com
Thu Mar 15 09:47:15 PST 2001

FYI ...
Software firm raises US$22M
Zero-Knowledge Systems Inc. of Montreal said yesterday it raised
US$22-million but will lay off up to one-quarter of its staff as it
reorganizes its business.
http://www.nationalpost.com/financialpost/story.html?f=/stories/20010315/500
233.html

David Akin / Senior technology reporter
National Post / http://www.nationalpost.com
300-1450 Don Mills Road, Don Mills, Ontario
CANADA / M3B 3R5
VOX: 416.383.2372 FAX: 416.383.2443
dakin at nationalpost.com / AIM: DavidAkin

Click to add my contact info to your organizer:
http://my.infotriever.com/DavidAkin