[RE: WSJ: NSA Computer Upgrade]

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Thu Mar 15 09:15:02 PST 2001

Listen, I for one never post off topic on this list, and
the paternity testing was cited as an example of
how advanced technology produces wonderful
effects not intended, perhaps, perhaps, by its
inventors.

And that came from my profound insight about
why DIRNSA Hayden wanted a unified e-mail
system, not only for communication as he avows,
but to more efficiently snoop on the system's users.
The reason most corrupt corporations buy new
stuff, new consultants, new outsourcing, to intimidate
their restless herds.

DNA testing is promoted as a way to catch criminals
and clear the innocent, but is also being used for
other purposes which may lead to unexpected
social upheavals such as paternity verification.

Now, does snooping by higher officials on underlings
also offer unexpected social upheavals? This perfect
genius says yea, yea, hurray. Reverse panopticon
is the name of this evolutionary feature. Watching the
watchers, or at least goading them to think they are
being watched, i.e., Assassination Eye of God.

Counterintelligence was invented by high officials
of spooky religion to persuade sinners that sin does not
go unobserved and unpunished, unless you pay
tithe to the supreme bandits.

James Jesus Angleton was not middle-named that for
naught.