firewall

Jason Murray j.j.murray at home.com
Thu Mar 15 06:49:10 PST 2001

On Thu, Mar 15, 2001 at 08:45:45AM -0500, cory ertle wrote:
> Hey
> I want to see if my girl is cheating on me by hacking into her e-mail
> account at school. Now i know enough about here to bypass her pass pretty
> easily but i however don't know the best way to go about getting to her
> account. She uses a network based e-mail account through Eudora 4.3. How do
> I get through their firewall. The school is a small
> private catholic high school so their firewall is not teh best out there i
> am sure of that.
> 						Thanx
> 							mike

I have a better idea, why don't you just ask her. If you don't beleive her
then you obviously don't trust her. You then have two options:
1) stay with her for a while to get some action then dump her
2) dump her and look for another girl and get some action

But in either even go away, this is not relevant to this list.