WSJ: NSA Computer Upgrade

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Thu Mar 15 04:09:35 PST 2001

Men usually got a hangup about paternity, and
many don't want to know the truth, so the 28% is
surely way low, in particular to protect the kids and
the wives and to keep the men in harness. Them's
the facts of biology and culture and healthy
workplace economies.

Same for being snooped on: most deny it's happening,
or that it's as great as claimed by the paranoids, or so
what, I got nothing to hide. Still, best to watch and
accuse everybody else, support your LEA.

Same for being on cypherpunks -- a list for trolling and
snooping and accusing -- and denying the truth of
these -- if it's anything. Same for the Internet as for your
kids -- now get to work, sucker, your sweetie's on the
phone to your best friend breathing help me plonk
that limp lamer.

This comedy's being logged worldwide, as always,
laughing gas.

Religion is counterintelligence for the disbelievers
at what's staring them in the face grinnning I love
you daddy.

Never, ever have your blood tested, nor your brain.
Keep your head up where the sun don't go. Read
the papers, call what you see lies, distortions of
your motherless bastardy.