cypherpunks - Make $2000 a Week

EarnMor kbrockm at PABJ.netscape.net
Thu Mar 15 06:06:42 PST 2001

When I wrote to you a few days ago, I showed you that you could earn $2000 a week being the
Middleman for our exclusive discount club.  In addition, your involvement in this program makes
you a member of the club, saving you big money on not only large, occasional purchases, but
also everyday items.

As a business opportunity, it's CAN'T MISS!  All you need to do is advertise our toll-free
number, and our professional sales staff will take care of the rest.  This means for you:

-	No Selling
-	No Talking to Anyone
-	No Inventory
-	No Monthly Purchases
-	No Hassles
-	Weekly Checks

It couldn't be easier!  Advertising the number can be done in many ways, and we'll even help you
get started by giving you classified ad wordings, and camera-ready artwork for post card
mailings.  Don't stop there!  You'll also get an internet page like mine
(http://www.earnmor.com/5131) which you can advertise to web users in any number of simple
and inexpensive ways.

For all the details, or to sign up right now, go to:  http://www.earnmor.com/5131