ParentsTalk: Sweepstakes and Fun!

news at parents-talk.com news at parents-talk.com
Wed Mar 14 22:28:55 PST 2001

(This message is sent only to e-mail addresses provided by users in the
registration process on ParentsTalk and KidsCom.)

Dear Parent:

As a parent of a KidsCom Kid, we thought you might be interested in
checking out ParentsTalk -- our site for moms and dads. ParentsTalk offers
a community for parents that gives insight into kids.

In addition to experts' advice, message boards and family fun activities,
this week, we're featuring 2 sweepstakes. Check out the site and enter for
a chance to win.

Enter for a chance to win an RCA Home Entertainment System and $1,000 worth
of new DVDs.
http://www.parents-talk.com/cgi-bin/redirects/massmail/parents

Take our survey and enter for a chance to win $100.
http://www.parents-talk.com/cgi-bin/redirects/massmail/pt_survey

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kids say some pretty amazing things! We asked kids...
If you found a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, what would you do with it?

"I would save it for college or spend it on legos." (AJ, age 11, USA)
Click here to see more KidsComments
http://www.parents-talk.com/cgi-bin/redirects/massmail/kidscomments

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ParentsTalk has experts' advice, message boards, games, recipes, family fun
activities and much more!
http://www.parents-talk.com/cgi-bin/redirects/massmail/parents

ParentsTalk Staff

REMOVAL PROCESS
This message was sent to e-mail address: cypherpunks at algebra.com
If you do not want to receive future e-mail updates about new features and content on ParentsTalk , simply click here:
http://www.parentstalk.com/cgi-bin/registration/autopt.pl?action=login&emailaddress=cypherpunks@algebra.com

If you have questions or comments, do not reply to this e-mail. Instead, write to mailto:talkback at parents-talk.com.