Fwd: Britian confiscating all firearms from...

freedom.zzfvx7mqxs at freedom.net freedom.zzfvx7mqxs at freedom.net
Wed Mar 14 20:15:59 PST 2001

farmers, fact, as I write, easy to do as all are registered, including
long guns. Those whom have followed my writings know why, and ditto for
Canada, I shall briefly repeat a summation for newcomers.

In the WTO, NAFTA, the FTA and the Auto Pact, it was determined Canada
had a ratio of wealthy, upper middle calss, middle class, lower middle
class to peasant which was out of balance, out peasant, (poor) class'
were much to small in the makeup. The USA is seen to have the correct
balance, from Eastrern Kentucky, Alabama, Mississippi etc including
Tennessee, so there was, is, a program to increase the peasant class
here. In the way is universal health care, UIC, farmers incomes, wages,
the employment rate, many factors. These, one by one, have to go. In the
USA, heath care puts an extra $300 per automobile in the cost of
manufacture, in Canada, it is much lower, almost zero, so the UAW etc.
are in on the agreement to devestate the Auto Pact and medicare here.
I list only one example, there are many.
As we throw middle class people onto the streets, or into low rate,
third class apartments, they might just revolt as poverty is a new
condition for most Canadians, so the gopvernmant cannot have guns in the
hands of people who would, might, just use them on the powers that be.
Surely thjose who ridiculed me can now look to Britian, and ask "why are
they confiscating legally owned guns from farmers" today. The answer is
obvious, and the government there makes no bones about it. They fear an
armed populace.

I write as a person graduated from the United Nations Macroeconomics
program as it was given to staff officers from United Nations countries.