WORK from HOME! MINIMUM MONTHLY INCOME

Ken Pritchard cassken at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 13 22:34:07 PST 2001

CORPORATE DOWNSIZING, LAYOFFS, ECONOMY GOING DOWN
THE DRAIN!!
Just a few of the HEADLINES we see daily. HELP IS ON THE WAY!

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301. Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618,
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/
Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to this email address with the word
"remove" in the subject line.

Have your downline built before you spend any money!
This program even offers you a monthly guaranteed minimum income!!

Guaranteed DOWNLINE, Guaranteed INCOME!
Don't miss out on this Great Opportunity to secure yourself a Guaranteed Monthly Minimum Income!!!!

It's FREE to join our Post Launch Program!!! Your FREE membership # will also be entered into a lucky draw to WIN $100 to shop online!!

All new members who join after you will be placed in ONE STRAIGHT LINE down UNDER you.

You can easily get 500 to 1,000 members under YOU in a month.!!
There is absolutely NO RISK to get involved and NO COST to join our Post Launch Program.

To sign up simply HIT REPLY and type "Register Me" in the subject heading.
Place in the letter content:  Your First and Last Name (This is required)

Your Email Address if different from the current one

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE AND POTENTIALLY A LOT TO GAIN

JOIN TODAY!!!!!!!

We will confirm your position and send you your Member Number and a special report within 24 hours or as soon as possible.

THANK YOU!!!