Bell trial schedule

Gordon Jeff TIGTA Jeff.Gordon at tigta.treas.gov
Tue Mar 13 17:03:11 PST 2001

I asked Robb about the transcript - he says that per Rule 6 we can't give it
to you.  You would need to file a motion with the US District Court, and the
Judge would have to order them released to you.  Robb thinks that Judge
Pechman was the Judge responsible for your grand jury.  You can get more
court info at http://www.wawd.uscourts.gov/

Jeff