Match.com Exclusive Academy Awards Watching Party

eventseries at match.com eventseries at match.com
Tue Mar 13 15:58:47 PST 2001

Match.com presents our ACADEMY AWARDS VIEWING AND POST PARTY in Seattle.

Join us, and hundreds of other Match.com singles, for the biggest movie night of the year at the Match.com and Jillians Academy Awards Viewing and Post Party!

Why sit home wondering what celebrity filled parties are like?  We've got our own event filled with enough fun and excitement to give those Hollywood folks a run for their money - complete with food, drinks, and enough incredible prizes for everyone to go home a winner!  You can cast your votes for Best Actor, Actress, Supporting Actor and Actress and Movie to win fabulous prizes such as movie passes, limo rides, videos and all kinds of gift certificates.

For those of you who have never been to a Jillians, it's filled with tons of interactive games, bowling, billiards and a dance club for you to dance the night away.  Did we mention that Jillians is filled with huge screens so it will seem like your favorite stars are right there with you!

When: Sunday March 25th 5:00pm
Where: Jillians
731 Westlake Avenue N
Seattle, WA

Cost: No cover - you only have to pay for drinks and games

Questions?  Please call 206.223.0300.  RSVP by clicking on the link below: http://www.evite.com/larad@match.com/jilliansseattle

Our Match.com events fill up fast, so be sure to get your RSVP in today!

See you there!

Your Friends at Match.com

Thank you for choosing Match
Where you're always just a few clicks away from meeting thousands of interesting, intelligent, and successful people just like you!

http://www.match.com/index.htm?AssociateID=1911&FooterID=454&MessageID=589

Wanna make the most of your city? Citysearch it!
http://www.citysearch.com