papd.sig

mmotyka at lsil.com mmotyka at lsil.com
Mon Mar 12 18:40:31 PST 2001

> Out of the half-dozen or so lists I frequent, the 'Cypherpunks' is the
> only list where anyone, and I mean anyone, has said anything about my
> previous sig, privately or on the list.
>
> I wonder what that says, hmmmmmm......

Is that what all the psychoanalytic babble was about? Hurt feelings? The
.sig is an attitudinal antecedent to the Jefferson quote that Tim used
to use and is not particularly original. I think the analogy is a bit
off too - an analogy that equates the members of the power structure to
those of a feudal system like an organized crime syndicate might better
fit.

Also, note the way that a "logical" discussion of PAPD can be used to
classify anyone who disagrees. Next step after we've identified those
with deflicted vision - get the reporters to write about internet-using
subversives, get a judge to sign the papers, tattoo a number on 'em and
take 'em away for reeducation. Fill lots of pages, make it sound as
logical as you want too, it's still leukocytoid dogdoo.

Longing for the good old days
  of "concealement grilles"
  and universal ground straps,
Mike