Slashdot | 15 Minutes

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Mon Mar 12 16:45:52 PST 2001

At 6:36 PM -0500 3/12/01, Bryan Strawser wrote:
>I personally am getting tired of seeing them, particularly since I read
>Salon and Slashdot pretty religiously...

You mean you are not also reading The Register, CNET, and Silicon Investor?

Following Choate's example, I will start forwarding a dozen or so
URLs, every day, of things I find mildly interesting from these sites.

Someone else can take care of Raging Bull, EPIC, Macintouch....

--Tim May

--
Timothy C. May         tcmay at got.net        Corralitos, California
Personal: b.1951/UCSB/Intel '74-'86/retired/investor/motorcycles/guns