Shooting down 'Bandit Satellites'

Brent Mattis alphabeta121 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 12 12:13:10 PST 2001

I really really doubt the enzyme responsible for catalysis would survive ten
seconds of high grade peroxide.  Peroxide I think is a dead end, its a low
energy fuel, w/ two products, water and oxygen.  The oxygen is high energy,
perfect for oxidizing another fuel, but you would have to worry about the
water suppressing that reaction.

alpha