Slashdot | 15 Minutes

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Mon Mar 12 10:18:20 PST 2001

At 12:46 PM -0500 3/12/01, Sunder wrote:
>Jim Choate wrote:
>>
>>  http://slashdot.org/features/01/03/10/0358220.shtml
>>

>And this has what to do with crypto exactly?

Since I filter Choate into my trash folder, I typically don't see his
dozens of one-liners giving some URL he feels we should all look at.

I do check the contents of my trash folder occasionally. Sometimes to
retrieve something I accidentally trashed, sometimes to see what junk
has collected there, sometimes to make sure my filters are not
filtering something they shouldn't.

It's amazing to see the volume of one-line URL pointers Choate spews.

--Tim May
--
Timothy C. May         tcmay at got.net        Corralitos, California
Personal: b.1951/UCSB/Intel '74-'86/retired/investor/motorcycles/guns