101 MILLION E-MAIL ADDRESSES JUST $79 US

globaldatamarketing at smtp2.kvtech.com globaldatamarketing at smtp2.kvtech.com
Mon Mar 12 06:56:44 PST 2001

 MARKET YOUR PRODUCT OR SERVICE TO
 101 MILLION FRESH E-MAIL ADDRESSES FOR ONLY US$79
 That's right. 101 million FRESH AND VALID email addresses
 with NO duplications.

 Your investment is less than $1 per million names!

 *** Do you have a product or service that you can sell making a $1 profit?

 If you get only a 1 percent response from mailing to this list, that's
 Over $1,100,000 !

 *** Do you want to do some market research? Imagine how much
 information you could get from a short survey sent to this list.

 *** Maybe you have a business opportunity to offer. This list would
 have to be a good starting point.

          E - M A I L   M A R K E T I N G ! !

 IT'S A FACT... If you're not using your computer to generate income,
 GOOD income,  you're leaving money on the table.

 "A gold mine for those who can take advantage of bulk e-mail programs"
 - The New York Times

 "Blows away traditional Mailing"
 - Advertising Age

 HOW CAN WE DO THIS SO CHEAPLY?

 We have been in this business for close to five years now. We have a
 lot of satisfied customers who keep coming back to us for more. We
 don't just sell you the addresses; we offer after sales service to make sure you
 can MAXIMIZE your sales. We also have detailed lists of special occupations
 and industries ie. Lawyers, Accountants, Medical Personnel, Businesses by
 SIC code that can be used for target marketing.  This has proven to be very
 effective for our clients and will be for you.

 We are not here for the short term; we hope to do business with you
 continuously for years to come.

 OTHER SERVICES WE OFFER:

 *  Don't have a computer that can send out this size of mailing?  Don't
    worry we can send out your message for you for a small additional fee.
 *  Have your own list ........ we can send to it as well.
 *  Fax broadcasts
 *  Direct mail

 For further information on any of our other services,
 please e-mail GlobalDataMarketing at yahoo.ca and one of our
 marketing associates would be pleased to answer your questions and provide
 more information.

 This is a special offer for first time clients. We will supply you with
 the existing 101 million addresses we have just gathered for a low introductory price
of
 $79.  Each 2 months we hope that you will buy our updated list and download
 it off the website for $49. You do not have to buy the list each month but it is
 available to you.  Most companies who sell lists would charge around 5 times this
amount.
 We have gone through the list in the past month and deleted duplicate
 addresses. We have also deleted any known Spam haters.

 The addresses are all ready to be mailed. That is the best deal anywhere today!
 They are placed into text files of 1,000,000 and zipped.

 Need help setting up?

 We will E-mail you a website that is specifically designed for our clients which
includes
 detailed directions. Just follow the step-by-step instructions on the link you receive
with
 your purchase.

 These 101 Million e-mail addresses are shipped to you on 3 CDs and are
 yours to keep; so you can use them over and over. They are not for you to sell.

 Over the past 5 years, we have gained a reputation for having the
 cleanest, most responsive e-mail address lists in the industry.

 No one has gone to the work it takes to produce an e-mail address list
 of this quality.

 Here's how we prepare our e-mail lists:

 1. We clean and eliminate all duplicates.

 2. Next, we use a filter list of 400+ words/phrases to clean even more.
    No address with inappropriate or profane wording survives!

 3. Then we use our private database of thousands of known Internet
    "extremists", those opposed to any kind of commercial e-mail, and deleted all we
    could find.

 4. All domains were verified to insure they're valid.

 5. We use special software to verify the validity of the names we are sending to.

 6. And finally, we sorted the list into easy-to-manage packets of 100,000 addresses
    into simple text (.txt) format that will work with any computer operating system.

 WHAT DID WE END UP WITH?

                  101 Million Addresses Strong!

 With this super clean e-mail address lists you'll send less...and get
 better results...

 Our FRESH 101 Million Address List CD, will result in:

 * Higher Response Rates
 * Higher Sales Conversion Ratios
 * More Receptive prospects; Less Flames & Non-Buyers.
 * Less Contact With Anti-Commerce Radicals & Extremists.

 Can you imagine the kind of money you could make if you mailed one million
 pieces and sold only one tenth (.01%) of one percent?  You do the math, you'll be
 amazed!  This is not a rental list that is restricted to a one-time mailing.
 You are purchasing an e-mail address list for your personal mailings and may use it
 over-and-over.

 DON'T HESITATE on this offer or you will miss out on the least
 expensive, most effective way to market... PERIOD!

 WHAT DO YOU GET?

 * 101,000,000 email addresses on 3 CDs

 These names are all in text files ready to mail!!!

 And all for ONLY US$79.00 (plus shipping)

 HOW TO ORDER

 We will accept your credit card, check or money order.

 Payment by Credit card - call CAN 204-489-4085 (24 hrs, 7 days), quote
 Reference Intro-Offer, remember to have your credit card ready.

 Payment by check or money order - Please print and fill out the form
 below and post it along with a check or money order to Global Data Marketing
 Suite 126, 163-2025 Corydon Ave Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3P 0N5, including
the
 Reference "Intro-Offer".

 All personal checks take 5 days to clear. Credit card orders are sent
 within 24 hours of your call. You will receive your package within 5-10  days.

 You can pay an extra $30 and have it delivered in 3 days by FedEx.
 Advise the operator on the phone if you would like this service.

 TOTAL  OUTLAY

 US$85.00 (includes $6 P & H)

 ALL INFORMATION NECESSARY FOR YOU TO SUCCESSFULLY MAIL
 QUICKLY IS PROVIDED WITH YOUR ORDER.

 Only use this form if mailing in your order.

 Name:

 Email Address

 Postal Address

 Reference "Intro-Offer":

 Amount Paid _____________________(please enclose check or money order)

 I understand that I am purchasing the 101 Million E-Mail Addresses List
 on CD.  The addresses are not rented, and while I may use the list for my own
 personal mailing, it is copyrighted and I may not share or offer it for resale.  I
 understand that it is my responsibility to comply with any laws applicable to my local
area. As
 with all Software, once opened the CD may not be returned, however, if found
 defective it will be replaced with like product at no charge.

 ___________________________
 Signature

 If you have any questions please email us at globaldatamarketing at yahoo.ca  DO
 NOT just hit reply, as this message hasn't come from that address.
 Please note the phone numbers above are ONLY ordering numbers. The operators
only  have
 the same information that is contained in this email.

 If you want to be removed from this mailing list please email
 globaldatamarketing at smtp2.kvtech.com with REMOVE in the subject heading along
 with your email address. EG Remove johnsmith at hotmail.com. Please note that
 the above phone number is an answering service, they are there to process
 take orders. We will remove your name from our list and the list we are selling if
 you do the above.