Targeted Lists at the lowest prices!

gp1182001 at yahoo.com gp1182001 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 07:28:00 PST 2001

  *******New List 3-05-01!!********

Visit the site for more details!
http://www.geocities.com/mailinfo311

YOUR time is valuable..So STOP wasting it sending your
opportunity to people who are not interested.  As online
marketers, you need e-mails of active opportunity seekers, and
that's just what we are working day and night to provide to you.
Plus...we want to help you make the MOST of your lists:  that's
why we offer software to help you send the lists as well as
programs to help you manage your lists and write your ads

-Our lists are 95%+ deliverable!

Visit the site for more details!
http://www.geocities.com/mailinfo311

 10,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $10
**New List TODAY**
 25,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $20
 50,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $35
100,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $50
275,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $70

- Promotions!

**FREE with EVERY order, demo of ListMan e-mail manager software
to manage your e-mail lists

**Order 50,000 or more e-mails and receive Express Mail Server to
send your e-mails FREE!
-Send your e-mails safely bypassing your ISP's mail server!
-This is not a demo but a permanent license for the software!

**Order 100,000 or more e-mails and receive:

- InfoDisk  with 1000+ Money Making Reports
- URL cloaking software
- CheckMAN software
Combined value of over $250!  Yours FREE!
I received your e-mail as someone interested in Internet Business
Opportunities. If I received your e-mail in error, or you are no
longer interested, you can be removed at no cost to you simply by
pressing "Reply" and place "Remove" in the Subject line.