cypherpunks - Make $2000 a Week -ATES

EarnMor kbrockm at KVYK.netscape.net
Mon Mar 12 06:09:28 PST 2001

Over the last couple weeks I've been telling you about a unique way to earn up to or over $2000 a
week with minimal effort on your part.  All you need to do is advertise our toll-free number, and
our professional sales staff will take care of the rest.  And they pull in about 20% of all calls
received as sales for you.  Think of the possibilities!

-	No Selling
-	No Talking to Anyone
-	No Inventory
-	No Monthly Purchases
-	No Hassles
-	Weekly Checks

Your weekly checks will be delivered faithfully to your home, made up of $100 per direct sale, and
$50 for each sale made by someone in your downline.  Once you start, your weekly income just
keeps rising!

But that's not the only reason to join.  Even if you're not interested in the business opportunity
(but why wouldn't you be?!!), the opportunity to join this discount club is too good to pass up.
Everyday items like groceries and film are discounted, along with larger, more occasional
purchases.  In itself, this membership is worth it.  Go to my web site TODAY and find out more!

http://www.earnmor.com/5131