THE NEXT INTERNET WAVE -JNJS

healthvo at lne.com healthvo at lne.com
Mon Mar 12 02:19:58 PST 2001

$TART YOUR OWN BU$INE$$
RIGHT FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
Have you ever dreamed of what it would be like to have your
own business. To work for yourself, with NO boss!
5 years ago I was working 12 hrs. a day, 6 days a week barely
making a living. Now, I’m working from the comfort of my
home earning 10 times the income.
HOW CAN YOU ?
Paul Zane Pilzer, leading economist, author and entrepreneur
has a
100% success record for predicting the hottest trends. He says
“The next TRILLION dollar industry is wellness”. That’s
right, wellness and prevention. The wellness industry is
growing at a staggering 100 million dollars a month! With the
high cost of pharmaceutical drugs and their massively toxic
side effects, millions of people are turning to alternative
means. This is called aWAVE.
Now for the first time ever you have the opportunity to be in
business with the # 1 wellness authority in the world, Dr. Earl
Mindell. Dr. Mindell’s number one best selling book, The
Vitamin Bible alone sold eleven million copies. Doc Mindell
was just recently featured on the # 1 morning show in
America, “ Live with Regis”.
$ CAN YOU $EN$E OPPORTUNITY HERE $
CALL: 1-512-404-1264
http://biz.healthvoyage2.healthvoyage.com