CompuRx Research Panel

recruit at compurxinc.com recruit at compurxinc.com
Sun Mar 11 08:13:14 PST 2001

Dear Consumer,

CompuRx, Inc., an independent healthcare market research organization,
is currently recruiting consumers to join a panel to participate in
selected healthcare related market research studies.  These studies
are presented in either a traditional paper format or an online
web-based format.

Typically, when we are conducting a study that we feel may be of
interest to a particular subset of panel members, we will send an
email invitation to participate.  The email will include a brief
outline of the study specifications.  After reviewing the study
information, members may opt to participate or members may decline
participation.  Remember, study participation is ALWAYS OPTIONAL
and, importantly, declination of any one study does not impact the
solicitation of member support for future research efforts.

To enroll in this very important market research panel, please visit:

http://www.CompuRxInc.com/ProfilesConsumerEnroll.asp

NOTE: AOL USERS AND THOSE WHO RECEIVE AN ERROR MESSAGE WHEN CLICKING
ON THIS LINK MUST COPY AND PASTE THE TEXT DIRECTLY INTO YOUR
WEB LOCATION (BROWSER) FIELD. BE SURE THAT YOU HIGHLIGHT THE
ENTIRE ADDRESS, WHICH MAY CONTINUE ON TWO LINES.

Please note that the results of our studies are used for market
research purposes only and all responses will be kept in strictest
confidence.  Please be assured that member participation is STRICTLY
CONFIDENTIAL and will NOT result in any sales calls!

Please feel free to email me (John.Silver at CompuRxInc.com) if you
have any questions or comments relative to CompuRx market research.

Regards,

John Silver
John.Silver at CompuRxInc.com

To stop receiving email invitations from CompuRx, Inc. relative to
market research, simply send an email to
remove at compurxinc.com?subject=Remove with "REMOVE" in the subject line.
Upon receipt we will permanently remove your email address from our list.