corporate espionage

Ray Dillinger bear at sonic.net
Sun Mar 11 10:44:22 PST 2001

On Sat, 10 Mar 2001, Becky wrote:

>I was doing an internet search on cor esp.  your article was on my hit list.
>At this point I cannot recall the page.  Are you the right person for the
>subject?

One or more of the several thousand people you are addressing may be
the right person for the subject.  However, since there are several
thousand people here, and none of us knows what all the others have
written, you really have to be a lot more specific in requests for
information.  Further, the one who wrote the article you read may or
may not be listening at this time.

				Bear