corporate espionage

Jim Choate ravage at EINSTEIN.ssz.com
Sat Mar 10 15:08:23 PST 2001

Ok, let me say this again....

You are sending a note to a distributed mailing list. It has 8 core nodes
with each node hosting their own set of independent subscribers. The total
number of subscribers is potentaily several hundred. You are acting like
you're sending a note to an individual. You are NOT. I happen to be the
operator of the ssz.com node and I'm trying to get you to understand that
you're request is worthless as worded. ssz.com is NOT the same computer
(not even in the same state) as cyberpass.net. We simply share cross-feeds
on our traffic.

If you would like more info as to why, please visit:

http://einstein.ssz.com/cdr

The Cypherpunks are a group of people discussing cryptography, civil
liberty, and economics. If you're question is in one of those areas then
feel free to expand upon your problem. If not you should probably go
someplace else.

On Sat, 10 Mar 2001, Becky wrote:

> I was doing an internet search on cor esp.  your article was on my hit list.
> At this point I cannot recall the page.  Are you the right person for the
> subject?
>
> Jim Choate wrote:
>
> > Hi Becky,
> >
> > Which if the several hundred subscribers to the 8+ CDR nodes and
> > potentialy thousands of associated webpages might you be refering to?
> >
> > You seem to have a fuzzy understanding of the concept 'mailing list'.
> >
> > On Sat, 10 Mar 2001, Becky wrote:
> >
> > > Read your article.  Most of the examples involve pharm companies.  I am
> > > interested in examples that involve a prime companies that have an
> > > outsourcing relationship.  Any thoughts?

        Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it.

                                                       Locke

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com