Direct Response TV Info Request

American Telemedia, Inc. directresponsetv at onebox.com
Fri Mar 9 20:13:51 PST 2001

Direct Response TV information request.

PLEASE DIRECT THIS TO YOUR VP/DIR OF MARKETING.

My name is Rich Ralston, Senior Product Director at American Telemedia(ATI).

ATI is a firm that specializes in identifying and marketing products/services using
Direct Response television commercials nationwide to generate sales and Leads.

We are interested in speaking with you about possibly working together in performing a
 90 day television market test with one of your products.  With positive test results, the
commercial could air nationwide with ATI sharing in the revenues generated by the commercial  in lieu of any
 airtime costs.  ATI provides the airtime and call center with 800/888 telephone number at no cost
 to you. For Lead Generator/Order line commercials an amount per lead is negotiated and paid
to ATI for each lead.

We have visited your website to find that you may  have a line of products or services  that may fit the
 profile to be part of a Test Market Campaign where ATI provides all of the airtime for
 the initial test market at no cost to your company.   After the test, and with favorable
 results, ATI will air the commercial on as many as 517 broadcasters around the country
 with ATI sharing in the profits.

Your company retains all revenue for the duration of the test period.

 Please visit our website where you can find detailed information on this preliminary invitation...

 http://www.directresponsetv.tv .

After your review, please give me a call on my direct line at: (212) 894-3747 x7444.
 to discuss the details and procedures.

We are now working on projects that will be on air during the Christmas Shopping Season.

Looking forward to your prompt reply.

Sincerely Yours,
Rich Ralston,
Product Director,
American Telemedia, Inc.
directresponsetv at onebox.com

If your received this message in error and  did not optin for FREE ADVERTISING Please
click here: cleannmachine at yahoo.com and enter remove in the subject line.  ATI is testing a new Web initative
and we are still working the bugs out.  Thank You Very Much