Registration confirmation - Yahoo! Message Boards

Yahoo! Member Services boards-register at yahoo-inc.com
Fri Mar 9 16:51:10 PST 2001

Welcome to Yahoo!

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. SEE BELOW FOR
INSTRUCTIONS IF YOU DIDN'T REQUEST THIS ACCOUNT.

This message confirms your new account with Yahoo!.

Your Yahoo! ID is: carbonmiranda

Your email address:
  cypherpunks at algebra.com

We will use this address to contact you if you ever
forget your Yahoo! ID or password.
To learn how to change this address, read below.

WHAT CAN I DO WITH THIS ACCOUNT?

You can use your Yahoo! ID and password for ALL of
Yahoo's free, personalized services.

My Yahoo - http://my.yahoo.com
Yahoo Calendar - http://calendar.yahoo.com
Yahoo Chat - http://chat.yahoo.com
Yahoo Classifieds - http://classifieds.yahoo.com
Yahoo Clubs - http://clubs.yahoo.com
Yahoo Finance - http://quote.yahoo.com
Yahoo Games - http://play.yahoo.com
Yahoo GeoCities - http://geocities.yahoo.com
Yahoo Mail - http://mail.yahoo.com
Yahoo Message Boards - http://messages.yahoo.com
Yahoo Messenger - http://messenger.yahoo.com
Yahoo Travel - http://travel.yahoo.com

To see a full list go to
  http://docs.yahoo.com/docs/family/more.html

You can return to Yahoo! Message Boards by going to
  http://messages.yahoo.com/

IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE THE EMAIL ADDRESS ON YOUR ACCOUNT

Just go to any of Yahoo!'s Personalized Properties
( like http://my.yahoo.com ) and look for the Account
Information link at the top of the page (sometimes it's
under the options).  The Account Information page will
let you update your email address, password, home and work
address and other personal information and preferences.

THANK YOU FOR SIGNING UP WITH YAHOO!

If you have additional questions regarding other Yahoo!
Services, we suggest Yahoo! Help Central at:
http://help.yahoo.com/

IF YOU DID NOT REQUEST THIS ACCOUNT, or no longer wish to
use it, we encourage you to REMOVE it by visiting the
following address:
http://edit.yahoo.com/config/remove_user?k=IXtKZGZ1ZXh5en51ZnljZjiOIXlKY391dXd5TjAxYnd6TiF1Sk5PMzZPMjMwNyFzSnpl

If you are prompted for the deletion key when using the URL
above, please use the following deletion key:

IXtKZGZ1ZXh5en51ZnljZjiOIXlKY391dXd5TjAxYnd6TiF1Sk5PMzZPMjMwNyFzSnpl

Or, if you do not have internet access, please reply to
this email (and make sure to copy this entire email in your
reply) with REMOVE as the subject line.

[216.99.213.120]