DoJ and Cypherpunks...

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Fri Mar 9 13:45:34 PST 2001

Robb London is a polite person, so is Jeff Gordon. It's
what they do after you get comfortable with them that's
not so polite. But it's always done in precise compliance
with the law, even if that means kissing your ass goodbye.

Gentlemen with guns are sweethearts if you obey them.

I guess I missed Declan's letter to Robb, and I don't see
it in the Inet archives. Anybody get a copy of it? Those
cc:s to cpunks in Robb's message surely came from
Declan's letter, no? Or is Robb baiting hooks?

Robb never sent me an ass-kissing-goodbye letter
like Declan's, but sent me only fuck-you subpoenas,
which may mean the same as Declan's, if Declan
believes what Robb wrote about only wanting
this and that, so sorry to inconvenience you.

Robb has a neat way of dropping an unexpected
question on you just after warming you up with
spit. Sure, now, Declan does that pretty well himself.

Bet you a nickle Declan gets a chance to name
interviewees besides Bell, in response to a casual
probe from Rob, "oh, by the way, Mr. McCullagh,
what did Bell tell you about Alice and Bob and
Charlie?"

The only good answer to the unexpected, as DF
wrote years ago is "I want a lawyer." Even if you
have one, get another, and not the one after your
sweet ass with apologetic emails.