Here is the information you had requested on low cost International Long Distance

Terry Sullivan terrytalks5 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 9 14:02:21 PST 2001

Hello

    Here is the information you had requested.
 On low cost international long distance.

  There is no need to switch your present
 Long Distance Carrier.

  We have a few plans to choose from.
 Our best rates (Call4Cents)

       Click here to compare rates:

 http://www.worldxchange.com/agent/call4cents.asp?agid=210155

                           Terry Sullivan
                          1(800)941-2709

 PS: If there was a mistake and you do not want this
    information I appologise.If you click below I will
    make sure you will not receive any more.

                                        Thanks!

To stop additional follow up messages click below:
http://www.aweber.com/r.php?i=freetalk&e=cypherpunks%40toad.com