CDR: Re: SF Bay Area Cypherpunks March 2001 Physical Meeting Announcement

Ken Brown k.brown at ccs.bbk.ac.uk
Fri Mar 9 03:19:55 PST 2001

Jim,

You have a seriously wide definition of tyranny here! Try as I might, I
have trouble seeing how arguing  in public against a proposal you
disagree with is "trying to impose".  If Declan went round to .xxx
people and locked them in jail till they gave up - *that* might be
incompatible with being a proponent of individual freedom. But speaking
to some people in a bar?

Ken Brown