FREE CASH For Malaysian. Good Cash In Simple Way.

Cash Machine Enterprises edwintan9 at time.net.my
Thu Mar 8 07:47:30 PST 2001

Hello Friend;

WELCOME TO

REAL CASH. GOOD CASH IN SIMPLE WAY

We are the first Largest Paid Email Company that bring you the Local
Malaysian Ads.

What we do here is give out a CASH for anyone who is lucky to received an
Advertising Email with a cash that can be claim locally.

* There is no more waiting for your cash to accumulate until the paid
level.
* Check our email as often as you like, if you lucky, you will get a big
cash.
* The Cash will be minimum of RM100.00 up to thousands depending on what
advertisement we send to you.
* All advertisement are from the genuine company in Malaysia. Some products
they offer will be appreciated by you to get inform. No Junk Mail
GUARANTEED.

Every cash will be base on per same advertisement. If you received 5
difference advertisement, it means you will have 5 chance to win the cash.
Each Ads will carry difference CASH VALUE. There is no limit to the chance
of winning as it will be base on randomness.

All winner will be publish in our website. You can check out from there
include those who miss to claim the CASH they have won.

Note: Those who do not reply to claim their cash within 9 day of the cash
they won will be snowball to other participator and introducer. Above rules
also apply to the Introducer benefits as well.

In-order for the cash to grow into a larger cash, kindly forward this Email
to all your friend and associate to send in their participation by putting
"REAL CASH" in the subject line. Remember to Provide Full Name,
City/Town/State You Are From information for us to process the email
qualification.

Introducer Benefits;

20% of  the cash your friend won (min - RM20.00).

Do not forget to ask your friend to include your full name and email
address you are submitted to us for a record (as Introducer) when they send
in their participation.

SEND IN YOUR INFORMATION NOW TO PARTICIPATE.

Click Here to Participate: edwintan9 at time.net.my

All you have to do is read an email with "REAL CASH FOR YOU" IN THE SUBJECT
LINE. You are well into the cash opportunity without spending a penny.

Further instruction on how to claim your cash will be provided to you when
you win our "REAL CASH"

Act now!

Thanks again for viewing our ads.

Open Only To Malaysian In Malaysia.

TO REMOVE YOURSELF FROM OUR TEMPORARY LIST, REPLY "REMOVE" IN THE SUBJECT
LINE. WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY.

OUR SUCCESS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY.

CASH MACHINE ENTERPRISES;
Bayan Lepas, 11900 Penang. Malaysia.