DoJ subpoena guidelines for journalists

aluger at hushmail.com aluger at hushmail.com
Thu Mar 8 19:14:28 PST 2001

I think you should be a real pain in the ass.  Stick it to those pigs, right
in the ear!

Hell, a few days in the pen on a comtempt charge would be a character builder
even for YOU Declan.

You better brush up on your language skills first though.  Try: http://dictionary.prisonwall.org/

After all you'll want to know what to do when word comes down that you're
going to be "Dressed Out."

Good luck!

Free, encrypted, secure Web-based email at www.hushmail.com