Denial of Service Attack on Cypherpunks?

Ray Dillinger bear at sonic.net
Thu Mar 8 10:45:50 PST 2001

Okay, majordomo at the node I subscribed to still lists me when
I do a "who cypherpunks", but I haven't recieved any messages
from cpunx for 3 days - not even spam! - Which is clearly wrong.

Also, there is nothing new in the web archive for the period.

Hence, this message.  If it doesn't land back in my inbox, that
will tell me something about the problem.  If on the other hand
the distribution is working, perhaps someone who knows something
can tell me something else about the problem.

				Bear