Cypherpunks IQ Test to the Sirs

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Wed Mar 7 17:57:51 PST 2001

At 4:15 PM -0800 3/7/01, Alex B. Shepardsen wrote:
>Does this list have any male members who aren't misogynists? Sheesh.
>Aimee's post seems to have flushed them out of the woodwork.
>
>Alexandra

What a pussy thing to say.

As for Aimee's posts, I've seen nothing of substance. I've seen her,
or it, post a bunch of trolls, a lot of spam, some kind of
"Cypherpunks I.Q. Test" junk, and some plaintive squeals about how
the List doesn't appreciate the natterings of a confused,
PMS-stricken, impoverished Texas shyster.

--Tim May
--
Timothy C. May         tcmay at got.net        Corralitos, California
Personal: b.1951/UCSB/Intel '74-'86/retired/investor/motorcycles/guns